Our Price: $189.99
Tall Directors Chair Size Guide
Counter Height Directors Chairs - Our counter height directors chairs are so inspiring, you'll yell "Cut!" every time you slice bread at the breakfast bar. At about 24 inches from floor to seat, a counter height directors chair is shorter than bar height, but tall enough for kitchen islands, counter height dining tables, and directing epic breakfasts.
Bar Height Directors Chairs - Finding comfortable, sturdy, go-anywhere seating can be a tall order. But we've got a tall solution: tall directors chairs. Bar height directors chairs measure 30 inches from floor to seat. With a comfortable canvas cover and a durable, collapsible frame, a bar height directors chair is always ready for action.
About Tall Directors Chairs
1. Michael Crichton is generally regarded as the tallest person to have occupied a directors chair in an official capacity. The writer/director of films such as Westworld was 6 feet 9 inches tall. Our tall directors chairs have seats that are generally 30 inches.
2. The standard height of a kitchen counter is about 36 inches, and most counter height directors chairs have seats that are 24 inches.
3. The table top of a bar is typically between 40 and 42 inches high. A foot of leg room (no pun intended) is considered a comfortable standard, so look for a 30-inch model when shopping for bar height directors chairs.
4. Some of our favorite filmmakers to have occupied directors chairs are actually the shortest. They include Martin Scorsese (5 feet 4 inches), the great Woody Allen (5 feet 5 inches), Spike Lee (5 feet 6 inches), and Charlie Chaplin (5 feet 5 inches). Channel your own favorite director in one of our chairs.
5. A portable bar or counter height directors chair is a useful indoor/outdoor accessory for entertaining at a home bar, recreation room, or patio and BBQ area. They're great to toss in the car for tailgating, too.
6. Our tall directors chairs feature comfortable, durable canvas fabric in a variety of bright and neutral contemporary colors. Choose from canvas director chairs in sunflower yellow or linen tweed, or rule tyrannically from on high with a jet black tall directors chair.
7. Telescope directors chairs were the first to feature replaceable seat covers, an innovation that the company patented in 1953. And no, it's not called a Telescope directors chair because you can see film stars when you sit in it.
Tall Directors Chairs