1. Director chair covers are durable and easy to assemble. A fade-resistant canvas director chair cover is a simple way to give your favorite chair a bright new look.
2. Making an epic film? A padded director chair cover will give you the extra comfort you need when seated for long and stressful hours - which will help you to avoid a room with padded walls. See One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest; Girl, Interrupted; and Awakenings for more on padded walls.
3. The switch from nailed canvas to slide-on canvas director chair covers happened in 1953, when the president of the Telescope Company was on a U.S. Coast Guard ship and noticed that the canvas slings in the sleeping quarters had thick edges that slid into grooved rails on the sides of the frames. Today slide-on canvas is the norm, in every color you can imagine.
4. If you need director chair covers with your name or your company's name on them, choose our Gold Medal set, which offers personalization up to 18 characters.
5. The low cost of a replacement director chair cover is one of the reasons director chairs make for durable and economical outdoor furniture pieces. You'll find a wide range of replacement covers right here.